Top Brass Marketing comes from the heart of the San Joaquin Valley, where 80% of California table grapes are grown. Our family-owned farms span from the base of the Grapevine to Tulare County. This region’s sunny climate and nutrient-rich soil makes it ideal for growing premium grapes and potatoes.
All of our produce is nurtured with hands-on attention by our dedicated growers, all of whom share our commitment to providing customers with the highest quality produce available.
Over the years, we have:
- Enhanced our growing process as part of our continual efforts to meet and exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Invested in building and expanding our state-of-the-art cold storage and packing facility.
- Built and operate three coolers that use digital technology to ensure optimal efficiency.
- Upgraded all of our facilities with energy efficient lighting, pumps and generators that comply with the latest environmental regulations, and are currently looking into the use of solar energy to further increase efficiency and sustainability.
- Grow, pack, cool, store and ship our products with close oversight at each step.
- Work hard to ensure a consistent supply of the best quality table grapes and potatoes for our customers.
- Focus on food safety as a critical area of our operations, closely monitoring every aspect of the growing process to ensure our products meet the highest food safety standards. Validating our efforts by being Global GAP Certified and by requiring regular third-party audits.
- Plant, grow, and harvest only non GMO fruits and vegetables. All of our products are certified by the non GMO Project for your piece of mind.
- Grow organic varieties of table grapes and potatoes that are CCOF Certified.
- Retain sole ownership of our land and state-of-the-art facilities to enable the Top Brass team to effectively enforce and measure strict safety
procedures from vine to table.
Food Safety You Can Count On
All aspects of our growing process is closely monitored to ensure each of our products meet the highest food safety standards. We are Global GAP Certified and participate in regular third-party audits. Our organic varieties of table grapes and potatoes are all CCOF Certified. Sole ownership of our land and state-of-the-art facilities allow the Top Brass team to effectively enforce and measure strict safety procedures from vine to table.
We have also recently brought in IEH Food Laboratories Group, a leader in food safety, to audit our facilities and cold storage. Working with IEH institutes a continuous sampling and quality assurance program that will elevate our food safety program to the highest standards in the industry.
CERTIFICATES – downloadable PDFs
Global G.A.P. certificate